SASKATCHEWAN PENSION PLAN COULD BE FOR YOU BECAUSE:
- 8% average return since 1986*
- No fees to join & less than 1% management fee
- Low monthly contribution & single payment options
- Professional management by independent investment firms
- Tax-sheltered, tax deductible investment
- Flexible contribution schedules
- Plans for businesses and their employees
*Past performance does not guarantee future results.
How can a pension plan help you secure your retirement?
CALCULATE YOUR SPP WEALTH GROWTH IN SECONDS
Use our Wealth Calculator to get an idea of how much you could potentially save for your retirement if you started now.
Think you’re too old – or too young – to have a pension plan? Or perhaps don’t have enough to contribute? SPP is a personal retirement plan for that is flexible enough to suit many situations.Learn More
Finally, a pension plan solution designed for businesses, large and small. SPP provides a simple, flexible solution that can reward loyal employees and attract new ones. Learn more about the long list of benefits SPP offers your business.Learn More
SPP PENSION IS EASY
Once you turn 55, you have the option to collect your Saskatchewan Pension Plan benefits – whether you’re ready to retire or not. And we’re here to educate you on your SPP pension collection options.Learn More